Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Cutest Little Man In The Universe

I couldn't resist posting a photo of my nephew in one of the sweaters I knit for him. It's a little big, but he's still so stylish. I manipulated Fran's Hooded Baby Sweater...this one has no hood, and I changed just a few things about the layout of the body. I could've used a burlap sack and it would still look so stinkin' cute on this little guy...



I had a marvelous time visiting my nephew, sister, and brother-in-law. I didn't get hardly any knitting done, and therefore fell behind in my fair isle class..... It was worth it, though. That sweet little boy was more thereapuetic than any knitting I could have done. Except when his diaper leaked in my lap.....



He's going to be so spoiled....and I'm going to love every minute of spoiling him. Look at that sweet little face....

1 comment:

Bev said...

OH my gosh! It just doesn't get any better than that does it?